[3dem] EM2EM

michael michael at ImageScience.de
Mon Dec 30 05:26:45 PST 2013

Dear all,

Thank you for your mails with hints and error descriptions.

As Niko wrote "em2em is getting more and more complex, with many options
that increase the likelihood of a bug". Indeed we cannot intensively
test all possible options due to time constraints and/or because we do
not have all image formats available. So thank you for your feedback!

The updated version (24-Dec-2013) is available on:
www.ImageScience.de/download.html#em2em

I hope you spent nice holidays. Have a nice New Year's party and all the
best in 2014!!
Michael and Ralf

--

michael wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> A new version of the EM2EM image converter has been released. It is
> available as a free download from the Image Science website:
> www.ImageScience.de/download.html#em2em

--

======================

Michael Schatz