[3dem] Vitrobot Mark IV water cylinder

Luiza Mendonça luizammend at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:39:26 PST 2013

I'm going to suggest something that may be very naive (sorry if I do that,
I'm new to the field).
But here in the lab, whenever we have problems with the humidity it is
because we got air on the tube of the cylinder, so we get a syringe, and
pump the air out, and the humidity magically gets better.
Luiza.