[3dem] 3DEM GRC

Michael Radermacher Michael.Radermacher at uvm.edu
Mon Dec 16 14:37:10 PST 2013

Hi Ed,

Do you have the complete evaluation? In the 2011 Conference the
presence at the talks was severely undercounted and I do not know if
this has been updated in the data that you have. For example, on
Wednesday they counted
70% attendance when 98% of the evaluations were returned, which
reflects the true attendance. I asked GRC at the time to correct this
in the evaluations, but do not know if they actually included these
corrections in the data they sent to you. I just wanted to make sure
that you are comparing up-to-date figures. As you know, attendance is
a major factor in the conference evaluations.

Otherwise, it is great to hear that the conference had this great
success. Congratulations.

Best,
Michael

--