[3dem] 3DEM GRC

Edward Egelman egelman at virginia.edu
Mon Dec 16 06:37:19 PST 2013

The Gordon Research Conferences just returned the analysis for the 2013
meeting, and I think that a clear trend is emerging! Based upon the
evaluations of the attendees, the 2013 3DEM meeting was ranked in the
top 10% of all GRCs. The meeting was ranked Above Average in all
evaluation areas (scientific content, discussion, etc.) by 90% of the
attendees at the 2013 meeting. The attached PDF shows the percentage of
attendees at previous meetings who gave a ranking of Above Average in
all areas, and I think that this trend reflects the field itself, and
not the particulars of each individual meeting. The future looks promising.
Regards,
Ed

--
Edward H. Egelman, Ph.D.