[3dem] RE: Multi-path SA in EMAN

Liu, Xiangan xianganl at bcm.edu
Mon Sep 10 08:56:42 PDT 2012

Dear cryo-EM community members,
Thanks for your interest in our software, MPSA. As we promised in the JSB 2007 paper, the original source codes and binary excitable files do have been distributed with EMAN. We arranged a student to learn it and write a user's manual based his learning experience. Unfortunately, it has not made any essential progress yet. For these of you who missed my MPSA workshop in 10/2009, if you need instructions to use the program, you may contact me directly (xiangan.liu at bcm.edu).

Best,

Xiangan Liu