[3dem] Multi-path SA in EMAN

Nazarov Sergey sergey.nazarov at epfl.ch
Mon Sep 10 05:36:42 PDT 2012

Dear all

I am interesting where I can find/download MPSA (multi-path simulated annealing) software.
In the referenced article "Averaging tens to hundreds of icosahedral particles images to resolve protein secondary structure elements using a mpsa optimization algoritm" Xiangan Liu et. al., J Struct Biol 2007
It is written that the software is freely available as part of the EMAN software distribution, but I can't find any mention about this software in EMAN docs, neither in the web.
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Sergey Nazarov

Doctoral assistant of Prof. Petr Leiman