[3dem] Postdoctoral Position at Columbia

Masgan Saidi ms4597 at columbia.edu
Tue Oct 2 10:57:16 PDT 2012

A postdoctoral position is available immediately for a student trained
in cryo-EM who has a strong background in signal processing.  We seek to
maximize the information yield in data collection on our Polara
microscope equipped with a Gatan K2 CMOS camera, and to develop
automated workflows toward high-resolution visualizations of molecular
machines. Applicants should send CV and a statement of interest to
Masgan Saidi at ms4597 at columbia.edu.

Joachim Frank

--
Masgan Saidi
Administrative Assistant to Dr. Joachim Frank

Columbia University
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
650 W 168th St, P&S Black Building 2-221
New York, NY 10032

The Frank Lab
http://franklab.cpmc.columbia.edu/franklab/
Email:ms4597 at columbia.edu