[3dem] how to do cryo-EM sample preparation with the sample heated to 60 degreeL JSB paper

Audray Harris harrisau at mail.nih.gov
Tue May 15 06:08:35 PDT 2012

Dear Yanzhang:
I think that some cry-EM labs have done this type of thing with some
interesting results. Try the reference below. It may be helpful
Audray Harris Ph.D.
NCI
A Thermally Induced Phase Transition in a Viral Capsid

Transforms the Hexamers, Leaving the Pentamers Unchanged

James F. Conway1, Naiqian Cheng2, Philip D. Ross3, Roger W. Hendrix4,
Robert L. Duda4,

and Alasdair C. Steven2,
J Struct Biol. 2007 May; 158(2): 224–232