[3dem] Post doctoral vacancy in structural biology, Oxford (deadline 23.7.)

Juha Huiskonen juha at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 02:28:19 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention to a post doctoral vacancy in my group, located at the Division of Structural Biology (StruBi), University of Oxford.

Your role will be to study the structure of an enveloped virus using electron cryo-microscopy (cryo-EM).  Necessary training will be provided.  The project involves working only with non-hazardous materials, such as chemically inactivated viruses.

The position is funded by the Medical Research Council and is fixed-term until 30 June 2015 in the first instance.

Only applications received before 12.00 midday on 23 July 2012 will be considered.

Please quote reference 103398 on all correspondence.  You will be required to upload a CV and supporting statement as part of your online application.  The application form, full job description, and selection criteria are available at http://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk.

Please address all informal inquiries about the post directly to me.

Juha

--
Dr. Juha T. Huiskonen
Oxford Particle Imaging Centre