[3dem] plasma cleaners

Norm Olson nholson at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 13 11:53:06 PDT 2012

--
Group:  We are possibly considering the purchase of a plasma cleaner
for making grids hydrophilic and for cleaning specimen holders.  I
know that Gatan makes one as does Fischione.    There also seems to
be a ton of others out there that are used for industrial purposes.
Does anyone know of any other cleaners like the Gatan product?

Norm

Norm Olson
Cryoelectron Microscopy Facilities Manager
1510 Bonner Hall
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, MC-0378
University of California San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093-0378
nholson at ucsd.edu
http://cryoem.ucsd.edu
Cell:  (858)220-2183
(858)822-6718 - Office; (858)534-5846 - Fax