[3dem] Hybrid Methods Meeting abstract deadline extended

Phoebe Stewart pls47 at case.edu
Tue Jan 24 10:37:41 PST 2012

 Dear 3DEM Colleagues:

The abstract submission deadline for the 6th International Conference on
Structural Analysis of Supramolecular Assemblies by Hybrid Methods has been
extended. Abstracts submitted on or before February 28 will be considered
for short oral presentations at the meeting. Abstracts for posters only
will continue to be accepted through March 11th. The registration fee is
$375 before January 31st. If space is available, we will allow delegates to
register right up until the start of the conference, but the “walk in”
registration fee is $425/delegate.

The symposium will be held from March 14-18, 2012 in Lake Tahoe, California
at the Granlibakken Conference Center. We invite you to visit our Symposium
website at:

http://www.hybridmethodsconference.com/
where you can register for the Symposium, submit an abstract, and view the
program.

We have recruited an outstanding panel of speakers including two Keynote
Speakers: Wes Sundquist (University of Utah), and Susan S. Taylor (UCSD).  Also
presenting a special "Vision" talk on the future of Hybrid Structural
Methods will be Michael Rossmann (Purdue University).

Sincerely yours,

The Organizing Committee: Phoebe Stewart, Chair; Andrej Sali, Co-Chair;
Taekjip Ha, Dorit Hanein, Ron Milligan, Felix Rey, Alasdair Steven, and
Bill Weis
--
Phoebe L. Stewart, Ph.D.
Director, Cleveland Center for Membrane and Structural Biology

Phone: 216-368-4349
Fax:     216-368-1300
Email:  pls47 at case.edu
ccmsb.cwru.edu