[3dem] Affinity Grid Workshop

Deb Kelly affinity.grid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:34:56 PST 2012

Dear 3D EM community,

I'm pleased to announce our inaugural Affinity Grid Workshop will take place

April 9 - 11, 2012 at the Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute.

Affinity Grids and Affinity Capture devices provide a nanoscale platform to
isolate and visualize macromolecules of interest for single particle
analysis. We will teach workshop participants how to produce functionalized
Affinity Grids and devices that may be used to prepare specimens for
cryo-EM and in situ TEM. The number of participants will be limited due to
the practical nature of the course although we will accommodate as many
participants as possible.

Please apply to the workshop using the following website:

http://affinity-workshop.com/

We look forward to hearing from you!

Debbie

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>