[3dem] Vacancy at the Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic

Lubomir Kovacik Lubomir.Kovacik at lf1.cuni.cz
Thu Feb 2 04:13:00 PST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

A postdoc/group leader position in the field of cryo-EM in structural
biology is vacant at the Department of Cellular Biology and Pathology,
1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.

We are looking for a motivated young post-doc who acquired his PhD.
degree in 2005 or later, with considerable experience in cryo-EM (single
particle analysis, tomography) in structural biology. Candidates capable
of leading an independent research project may be offered a group-leader
position. We offer a competitive salary according to local standards in
a well equipped laboratory for both fluorescence and transmission
electron microscopy. The position will be available starting 1st June, 2012.

For details please see

http://lge.lf1.cuni.cz/pdf/PostdocAd_ICBP_Prague.pdf

and

http://lge.lf1.cuni.cz/eindex.php

Contact:

Prof. Ivan Raska, DSc.
Email: ivan.raska at lf1.cuni.cz

With best regards,

Lubomir Kovacik,

Ing. Lubomir Kovacik, Ph.D.                        tel.: +420 224968000
Institute of Cellular Biology and Pathology        fax.: +420 224917418
1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University
Albertov 4
12801 Prague
Czech Republic