[3dem] RE: HPF, options?

Mesman, R.J. (Rob) R.J.Mesman at uu.nl
Wed Feb 1 07:59:03 PST 2012

Hi David,

The carrier range from Wohlwend's newest model (Compact 02) is almost comparable
to that of the Leica HPM100 (3 and 6mm platelets, live-cell sytem, copper tubes), but the sample transfer to LN2 after freezing is still done manually.

Best regards,

Rob

R.J. Mesman Msc
Membrane Enzymology/BioMolecular Imaging,
Institute of Biomembranes
University of Utrecht(room N609)
Padualaan 8,
3584 CH Utrecht