[3dem] postdoc positions

Stoilova-McPhie, Svetla svmcphie at utmb.edu
Tue Aug 28 13:42:13 PDT 2012

Dear all,

A postdoctoral position is available in my lab to study the structure of membrane-bound coagulation proteins by Cryo-electron microscopy. Please check my website: www.svetla-mcphie-cryoem.com<http://www.svetla-mcphie-cryoem.com> or/and contact me directly for details.

Best wishes,

Svetla

Svetla Stoilova-McPhie, PhD
Assistant Professor,
Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology
Scientist, Sealy Centre for Structural Biology
and Molecular Biophysics
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
301 University Boulevard, Galveston, Texas 77555-0620
Lab: (+1) 409-747-2159
Cell: (+1) 979-319-1349
Fax: (1+) 409-747-2200
Email: svmcphie at utmb.edu<mailto:svmcphie at utmb.edu>