[3dem] Image file format of Eagle 4K CCD and conversion

Sharon G. Wolf Sharon.Wolf at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Aug 23 09:34:38 PDT 2012

Fiji (ImageJ) has a TIA reader plugin that works well, although I think you can only open one image at a time. You can then convert to MRC or many other formats using “save as” in ImageJ.

As for your question #2, use the full resolution (16bit) TIF format.
Enjoy,
Sharon
Sharon Grayer Wolf PhD
Electron Microscopy Center