[3dem] Tecnai F20 FEG for SALE

Achilleas Frangakis frangak at biophysik.org
Thu May 19 14:04:00 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

due to a relocation within the university of Frankfurt we have to sell our
Tecnai F20. The microscope is<1 year old, within the warranty, and works
fine. Tests etc. are possible at any time. The price is very competitive!!!

Please let me know, if you have any interest in purchasing it.

Kind regards,
Achilleas Frangakis

--
Achilleas Frangakis, Prof. Dr.
Cluster of Excellence Macromolecular Complexes