[3dem] Difference between ".box" co-ordinate files for EMAN1 and EMAN2

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Tue Jun 28 21:45:09 PDT 2011

Dear Saikat,

if the only difference between EMAN1 and EMAN2 box files is an extra
column at the end. You may simply change the line saying

if len(lista) == 5:

in http://xmipp.cnb.csic.es/twiki/pub/Xmipp/FAQ/Boxer2mark.py.txt by

if len(lista) == 6:

Please, let us know if this solved your problem.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506