[3dem] CEMOVIS list

Zuber, Benoît (ANA) benoit.zuber at ana.unibe.ch
Mon Jul 25 00:26:16 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

I would like to announce that following discussions with the participants of our recent CEMOVIS course, we have opened a mailing list about CEMOVIS (cryo-electron microscopy of vitreous sections, a.k.a. frozen-hydrated sections). The CEMOVIS list is a place for CEMOVIS users and people interested in this technique to ask questions and share their experience.
The purpose of this list is not to compete with the 3DEM list but to have a smaller list where people can be less shy to ask "silly" questions.
You can subscribe here:

Best wishes

Benoît Zuber
Institute of Anatomy