[3dem] RCT Reconstruction using EMAN2 and XMIPP

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Wed Jul 20 22:01:53 PDT 2011

Dear Kushal,

an easy solution to this is:
1) Convert the coordinates from Eman to Xmipp
2) Open xmipp_micrograph_mark for marking pairs:
        xmipp_micrograph_mark -i untilted.raw -tilted tilted.raw
      Note that Xmipp is expecting the coordinate files to be called:
       untilted.raw.Common.pos
       tilted.raw.Common.pos
      and to be in the same directory as the micrographs.
3) Choose the option "Save angle" in the untilted micrograph. This
action will recompute the RCT angles.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506