[3dem] FIB-SEM

Mike Marsh mikemarsh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:28:45 PST 2011

Hi Abrahan,

I don't know if 3DEM mailing-list want to support FIB-SEM community.  If
they do, that is great!

Otherwise, you may consider the recently announced FIB-SEM discussion group
started on Google Groups.  You can find a link here:
http://fibsem.org/index.php?news&nid=8

(I'd love to personally address your question, but I don't have any
background with staining.)

Cheers,
Mike

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Abrahan Hernandez <abrahan.hernandez at ki.se