[3dem] Heads-up: Reduced PDBe services between 24 December and 2 January

Gerard DVD Kleywegt gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
Mon Dec 19 13:55:04 PST 2011

Hi all,

This is to inform PDB/EMDB depositors (note: at PDBe only) and users of PDBe
services (http://pdbe.org/) that we will be operating with a reduced level of
service in the holiday season:

- this week, we will do our best to process entries that are deposited before
Friday, but cannot guarantee that we will succeed in all cases. The sooner you
deposit, the more likely that we will be able to process your entry or entries
by Friday.

- from 24 December to 2 January (inclusive), the EBI will be closed. You may
still deposit structures and data into the PDB and EMDB with us, but there will
be no annotation and processing taking place. We will monitor our web services
in this period and will endeavour to fix any serious problems. Please note that
e-mail sent to PDBe in this period is unlikely to receive a reply until the
beginning of January.

- from 3-6 January, we will resume normal service and catch up with the
annotation and e-mail backlogs.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

On behalf of all PDBe staff: best wishes for the coming holiday season and a
well-structured 2012!

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
gerard at ebi.ac.uk ..................... pdbe.org
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  pdbe_admin at ebi.ac.uk