[3dem] RE: CCD camera tests

Philip Köck Philip.Koeck at ki.se
Mon Aug 22 01:24:55 PDT 2011

I saw that you've already got some very good suggestions.

Here's one more:

Microscopy Research and Technique, Vol. 49, no. 3, year 2000:
Papers on CCD characterization by Koeck, Zuo, Meyer et al. and Hesse et al.
Application of CCDs in structural biology: Stewart et al., Li et al.

All the best,

Philip