[3dem] SPIRE (Spider Reconstruction Engine)

spider spider at wadsworth.org
Mon Apr 4 07:03:15 PDT 2011

In reponse to the following query on this list:

> Do you know what happened to SPIRE? when I try to access the
> "reconstruction engine" page or any link pointing to SPIRE I get
>  an error message of the "forbidden access" type.
>
> Is the answer obvious? (as in: use SPARX/EMAN2 ? :)

Sorry,  a website update garbled the SPIRE links sometime.  They
should be repaired when the Website is updated this evening.  SPIRE is
still distributed with SPIDER and will be significantly updated
later this year.

Thanks,
SPIDER site

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.