[3dem] Summary of Gatan cryoholders CT3500 and 626 responses

Roseann Csencsits rcsencsits at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 20 15:02:26 PDT 2010

You can order the 626 holder with the 3500 transfer station.  I prefer the retaining ring on the 60 degree holder.  If you are planning high tilts, I would suggest considering their new 914 cryo tomography holder.  In sample loading looks like it has some advantages.

Roseann Csencsits, PhD
Supervisor - Donner TEM Facility
Lawrence Berkeley Lab 01-365
1 Cyclotron Road