[3dem] Your input required: Entries for table of membrane protein structures from electron crystallography of 2D crystals

Henning Stahlberg henning.stahlberg at unibas.ch
Tue Oct 12 14:59:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

We are working on a review about electron crystallography of membrane proteins, which will appear in the 1.19 issue of Comprehensive Biophysics.
We will include a table that lists all papers that publish relevant structures of membrane proteins from electron crystallography of 2D crystals. The current draft form of that table is available for download here:
http://www.2dx.unibas.ch/table-1/Electron-Crystallography-Structures.pdf

Could you please look at this table? If we made mistakes, or missed anything, we would appreciate feedback within the next two days, so that we can include that in our submission.

Thanks, and all the best,

Priyanka Abeyrathne and Henning Stahlberg.

Henning Stahlberg, PhD.
Center for Cellular Imaging and Nano Analytics (C-CINA)
Biozentrum, University Basel
at the Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering (D-BSSE)
Mattenstrasse 26, WRO-1058
CH-4058 Basel, Switzerland
Tel: +41-61-387 32 62 (office)
Fax: +41-61-387 39 86