[3dem] Replacement of faulty Book offered

Joachim Frank jf2192 at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 30 12:12:08 PDT 2010

Dear Colleagues:

as I reported before, some of the copies of my book
"Three-dimensional Electron Microscopy of Macromolecular Assemblies"
(Oxford U Press, 2006) have been printed by a print-on-demand process drawing from a
file with inferior quality.  This version is easily recognized by a
blurry cover with an off-centered frame.  If you are in the possession
of such a copy, Oxford University Press offers to replace it gratis with a
high-quality version _if you send  your faulty copy by August 1_ to the
following address:

Jeremy Lewis
Oxford University Press
198 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10016

best regards,

Joachim

--

Joachim Frank, Ph.D.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator,
(E) jf2192 at columbia.edu
http://www.hhmi.org/research/investigators/frank.html