[3dem] Three-Dimensional Electron Microscopy, Oxford U Press

Joachim Frank jf2192 at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 16 06:10:28 PDT 2010

It has come to my attention that the softcover edition of my book has
been reprinted with vastly inferior quality, and is sold by Oxford U
Press at the same price as the original.  I have contacted OUP trying to
resolve this issue, and hope there is a way for people who purchased the
trash copy to trade it in for the real thing, or be reimbursed.  I'll
keep you up to date.

--Joachim.

--
Joachim Frank, Ph.D.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator,
(E) jf2192 at columbia.edu
http://www.hhmi.org/research/investigators/frank.html