[3dem] (no subject)

Hodgkinson.Julie at mh-hannover.de Hodgkinson.Julie at mh-hannover.de
Wed Jan 27 23:43:05 PST 2010

Hi All,

we're planning a replacement for an old coating unit and Edwards no longer make the reliable, reasonably priced and easy to use A306 model. Does anyone have experience with their new range for standard EM preparation procedures (thin carbon films on mica, glow discharge and the like). It looks from their web site as if the FC-2000 Temescal FC-2000 Fast Cycle Bell Jar Deposition System is the one we would want. Is there a reasonably priced alternative? Any tips gratefully accepted,

cheers,

Jools

Dr. Julie L. Hodgkinson
Dept. Molecular and Cell Physiology, OE4210
Medical School Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
30625 Hannover