[3dem] Spare/second hand Gatan cryoholder 626 transfer unit?

Ariel Blocker Ariel.Blocker at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 06:41:10 PST 2010

Dear All,
My team is interested in acquiring a spare/second hand cryoholder transfer
unit for a Gatan high tilt specimen cryoholder model 626. If anyone per
chance has one of these "hanging around" that they no longer need for one
reason or another, would they please let me know? An idea of what price we
would be expected to pay for it would also be much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance,
Ariel.
************
Ariel J. Blocker, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer in Microbiology
Departments of Cellular & Molecular Medicine and Biochemistry
School of Medical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Walk
Bristol  BS8 1TD