[3dem] Looking for spare Motor Control Board for Zeiss SCAI scanner

Pasi Laurinmäki pasi.laurinmaki at helsinki.fi
Mon Oct 19 04:24:32 PDT 2009

Dear List members,

It seems our much-used Zeiss SCAI scanner has fault in the POSYS Motor
Control Board located inside the scanner control computer. Getting the
replacement is quite expensive, so we were thinking the following:

Does anyone have unused / broken ZEISS SCAI scanner around and would
they be willing to sell us the POSYS board and attached cable?
Label on the corner of the board says "POSYS 502 Rev.B"

On behalf of the Butcher group,
Pasi Laurinmäki

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pasi Laurinmäki  Laboratory Engineer