[3dem] Fee for Service Cryo-EM

Wei Zhang zhangwei at umn.edu
Thu Oct 1 11:20:49 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,

The Characterization Facility, University of Minnesota offers fee-based
analytical service for industry or any academic institution.
Alternatively, a trained microscopist can visit us and use the
instruments. Please check http://www.charfac.umn.edu/info_and_policies/
for details.

Best regards,

Wei

Dr. Wei Zhang
Characterization Facility, Institute of Technology, University of Minnesota
312 Church Street S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455
Phone: (612) 624-1522