[3dem] Warren L Delano Memorial Award

schoehn schoehn at embl.fr
Thu Nov 19 02:01:08 PST 2009

FYI

Dear Fred,

Thank you for posting it to the newsgroup. The DeLano
family has

setup a PayPal account to deposit a donation into the

fund.
See http://www.jmdelano.com/ [1].

Best regards,

Axel

On Nov 14, 2009,
at 9:10 PM, Frederic VELLIEUX wrote:

Dear all,

 I have received this
from Axel. I did not see the [ccp4bb] tag on it, so I pass it on. I think
that this is important, since Warren has done so much for us all. I'll see
how I can contribute (I hope it is easily done from abroad).

 Fred.

Message du 15/11/09 01:09