[3dem] Postdoctoral and PhD positions available

Lori Passmore passmore at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 08:56:03 PST 2009

Dear all,

Postdoctoral and PhD positions available

MRC funded Postdoctoral and PhD positions are currently available in
Lori Passmore's group at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in
Cambridge UK.  Our research focuses on the structure and function of
macromolecular machines involved in the regulation of mRNA 3' ends.
We use a hybrid approach including electron microscopy, x-ray
crystallography, yeast genetics and biochemistry.

The LMB provides a stimulating, inter-disciplinary and supportive
environment for training with extensive facilities for electron
microscopy and x-ray crystallography.

Please visit http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/groups/passmore for more
information.

Closing dates are 20 Nov 2009 for the postdoctoral position, 15 Dec
2009 for international and EU students and 6 Jan 2010 for UK students.

Lori A. Passmore, PhD
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0QH
United Kingdom