[3dem] Announcement of Upcoming 2009 GRC: Three Dimensional Electron Microscopy

Andreas Hoenger Andreas.Hoenger at Colorado.EDU
Mon Mar 9 07:38:06 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues

Sorry for swamping your mailboxes, but here is the 3DEM-GRC
information once more,
including the weblinks that I forgot to mention last time.

With best wishes !!

Andy

> 2009 GRC on Three Dimensional Electron Microscopy
> Location:
> Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH, United States
>
> Dates:
> Sunday, June 28, 2009 - Friday, July 03, 2009
>
> Chairs:
> Stephen D Fuller (University of Oxford)
> Andreas Hoenger (Univ. of Colorado at Boulder)
>
> Vice Chairs:
> Holger Stark (Max-Planck-Institute)
>
> Web Site:
> http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2009&program=threedim
>
> Online Application:
> http://www.grc.org/application.aspx?id=950

Andreas Hoenger, Ph.D.,  Associate Prof.
University of Colorado at Boulder
Dept. of Mol. Cell. and Dev. Biology
Boulder CO, 80309-0347
Tel: 303-735 0844,  Fax: 303-735 0770