[3dem] VolRover volume segmentation

Niels Volkmann niels at burnham.org
Wed Jul 15 13:56:00 PDT 2009

Hi David,

you may also want to give our 3D watershed segmentation program a try.
We use it routinely to segment single particle reconstructions of
varying degrees of resolution and symmetry with very satisfying results.
You can download it from our coan.burnham.org website under the CoDiv links.

Cheers,
Niels

Niels Volkmann, PhD
Associate Professor