[3dem] Registration and 3-D Reconstruction

pawel Pawel.A.Penczek at uth.tmc.edu
Tue Jul 7 08:35:23 PDT 2009

The subject is extensively covered in:

1.        Vainshtein, B.K., Penczek, P.A.: Three-dimensional
reconstruction, in U. Shmueli (Ed.), International Tables for
Crystallography 3 edn., vol. B Reciprocal Space, 2008.

2.        Penczek, P.A.: Single Particle Reconstruction, in U. Shmueli
(Ed.), International Tables for Crystallography 3 edn., vol. B
Reciprocal Space, 2008.

Note this is the new (3'd) edition of the textbook.

Pawel A. Penczek, Ph.D.
Professor
The University of Texas - Houston Medical School
MSB 6.220
6431 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
USA