[3dem] 3DEM GRC

Andreas Hoenger Andreas.Hoenger at Colorado.EDU
Thu Feb 26 09:39:06 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues

The final program of the 3D EM Gordon Conference has now been uploaded
to the
Conference website.  The conference will take place from June 28th to
July 3rd (de-
parture only).  I believe we have yet again an exiting program
together with many
new data and topics.  As at previous conferences we will select some
speakers
from the posters to give short talks on Tuesday and Thursday evening.

If you are interested in joining the conference please apply as early
as possible.
Also keep in mind that the conference borders to the 4th of July
weekend ... so travel
activities may be high.  This may either be a nuisance .. or save you
money on a trip
to relatives on the East Coast ...!

With best wishes !!

Andy (Stephen Fuller)

Andreas Hoenger, Ph.D.,  Associate Prof.
University of Colorado at Boulder
Dept. of Mol. Cell. and Dev. Biology
Boulder CO, 80309-0347
Tel: 303-735 0844,  Fax: 303-735 0770