[3dem] FEI software problems

Terje Dokland dokland at uab.edu
Wed Apr 29 07:27:09 PDT 2009

I seem the remember there was some inconsistency in the definition of
"above specimen" and "below specimen" shutters in the tomography and/
or Gatan software. In other words when you think it blanks the beam
pre-specimen it may actually blank post-specimen. Try changing the
setting to one or the other.
Terje