[3dem] Clip ring question

John Minter jrminter at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 19:10:56 PST 2008

We have seen this many times. Our holders get a lot of use... After repeated
use, both the clip ring can get a bit worn and the little clip spring that
holds it in can get deformed. First, try a new clip ring. If it is still
loose, the clip needs to be replaced. We usually send the holder in to have
it replaced and checked out. I'd be interested to hear if others try
replacing the clip themselves and if there are tricks/tips to make such
replacement easier.

Best regards,
John Minter