[3dem] using nad_eed

Christopher Gilpin christopher.gilpin at utsouthwestern.edu
Fri Nov 7 09:04:00 PST 2008

Lea,

As Toby replied,  nad_eed is indeed part of IMOD.

I just ran a quick test and your syntax for the command is correct and works
fine on a data set I have here.

If your tomo.rec is on your desktop then try using the imod command header
tomo.rec to inspect the file.

 Chris

Christopher J Gilpin Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Director, Molecular and Cellular Imaging Facility
K1.A04
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
5323 Harry Hines Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75390-9039
Phone +1 214 648 2827
Fax +1 214 648 6408