[3dem] Updates for 3dem web pages

Gina Sosinsky gina at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 27 12:06:50 PDT 2008

Dear 3dem'ers,

Many thanks to those writing with suggestions for improving the new
web site. We fixed and eliminated some broken links on the new pages.

The biggest change is on the software page. The first link is to
Bridget Carragher's wikipedia site. This wikipedia entry contains the
most updated information of various software packages and we have
statically listed what packages are linked to from the wiki page
rather than duplicate efforts. At the present time, there is no way
to dynamically update the list from the wiki page, however, we have
subscribed to an update alert that will help us to keep wiki software
list on 3dem software page as current as possible. As always, we also
depend on the members of the 3dem community to alert us to updated or
new pages and links. Suggestions are always welcome.

Yours sincerely,
Gina Sosinsky

Professor-in-Residence
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
Dept. of Neurosciences
University of California, San Diego
1070 Basic Science Building
9500 Gilman Drive