[3dem] Film developing sink specs

Bob Grassucci bob.grassucci at wadsworth.org
Thu Jan 24 14:49:03 PST 2008

Hi All,
    I am looking for installation information for the fancy temperature
controlled film developing sink that is sold by SPI.  Yes we still use
film from time to time.  We want to get the information so that we can
have the plumbers put the supply and drain in  approximately the correct
place.  If anyone has one of these sinks please either send me a photo
of the connections, or scan the installation manual off list.  Thanks
you very much.
    Regards,
    Bob

--
********************************

-Robert Grassucci-
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Wadsworth Center Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12201-0509
bobg at wadsworth.org
Phone: (518)474-5821
Fax: (518)486-2191

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.