[3dem] Replies to posts

Mario J. Borgnia mborgnia at nih.gov
Thu Feb 28 05:44:12 PST 2008

Dear all,
It might be useful to remind everyone that you have control over this
situation. Most list serve like systems provide you with the option of
receiving all posts in the form of a daily digest. You can then browse
within a single message and avoid clutter in your mailbox. Meanwhile,
the rest of us can enjoy the messages in "real time".

Mario

| Mario J. Borgnia, Ph. D.        |
| Lab of Cell Biology             |
| NIH NCI/CCR                     |