[3dem] situs map to ccp4

David Belnap David_Belnap at byu.edu
Sat Dec 13 06:52:53 PST 2008

Alexandra,

You can try a two-step approach:  convert to a different format with
SITUS (e.g. SPIDER format, .spi), then use Bsoft (http://bsoft.ws) to
convert to CCP4 (.map).  I think the SITUS format is an ASCII
format.  Bsoft also accepts ASCII format and so it may be able to
convert directly from SITUS to CCP4, but I have never tried that.  I
do know that SITUS to .spi (via SITUS's conversion program),
then .spi to .map (via Bsoft) works.  I have done that two-step
conversion many times.

David

   David M. Belnap
   Brigham Young University