[3dem] Clip ring question

Norm Olson nholson at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 1 15:05:54 PST 2008

--
I have heard from Tom Schmiezer of TGS technologies that replacing
the spring is somewhat more complicated than just pulling out the old

Norm Olson

Norm Olson
Cryoelectron Microscopy Facilities Manager
1510 Bonner Hall
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, MC-0378
University of California San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093-0378
nholson at ucsd.edu
http://cryoem.ucsd.edu
Cell:  (858)220-2183
(858)822-6718 - Office; (858)534-5846 - Fax