[3dem] 3DEM GRC, June 28th - July 5th

Andreas Hoenger Andreas.Hoenger at Colorado.EDU
Mon Dec 1 08:50:16 PST 2008

Dear 3DEM Community

On behalf of Stephen Fuller and myself I would like to alert you to
the next Gordon
Research Conference on 3D Electron Microscopy that will take place
again at the Colby
Saywer College in New London NH from June 28th to July 5th 2009.
Stephen Fuller and
myself are co-chairing this conference, and therefore, please include
both email addresses
into any correspondence with us  (stephen at strubi.ox.ac.uk, and
hoenger at colorado.edu).

We are slightly behind with the program which was officially due
today, but you should find it
within the next two weeks on the regular GRC website (www.grc.org).
I hope that you will be
interested in attending and making this meeting as remarkable as they
have always been in
the past.
Please keep in mind that the application deadline is June 7th 2009.
As in the past there
is no first-come-first-serve acceptance policy, but we would
appreciate early applications.

More information will be provided soon.

Best wishes and hope to see you in June !!

Andy Hoenger  (on behalf of Stephen Fuller)

Andreas Hoenger, Ph.D.,  Associate Prof.
University of Colorado at Boulder
Dept. of Mol. Cell. and Dev. Biology
Boulder CO, 80302
Tel: 303-735 0844,  Fax: 303-735 0770