[3dem] Oxygen sensor specification

Henning Stahlberg HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:03:46 PDT 2007

We have these GasMan-II devices, see
http://www.ceainstr.com/pdf_datasheets/gasman2_Info.pdf
These are portable devices with a digital display of the oxygen
concentration. They are about the size of a calculator, powered by
three AA batteries. They cost $614 per device, with about 12 months
of life time of the oxygen sensor, and $110 replacement costs for the
Oxygen sensor alone.

Henning.

Henning Stahlberg,
Molecular & Cellular Biology, Briggs Hall 5,
University of California at Davis, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616, USA
Tel: +1-530-752 8282 (office), +1-530-754 8285 (lab), Fax: +1-530-752
3085
mailto:HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu
http://stahlberglab.ucdavis.edu
http://2dx.org