[3dem] Oxygen sensor specification

Bob Grassucci bob.grassucci at wadsworth.org
Wed Oct 10 12:40:26 PDT 2007

I am looking for an oxygen sensor for our new Cryo-EM Facility at
Columbia.  If anyone has one that they are using and are happy with I
would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the specifications and
ordering information.  Thank you.
    Bob

--
********************************

-Robert Grassucci-
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Wadsworth Center Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12201-0509
bobg at wadsworth.org
Phone: (518)474-5821
Fax: (518)486-2191

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.