[3dem] Zeiss SCAI/ ZI Photoscan discontinued

Steve Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:52:33 PST 2007

We got 2 or 3 of those as well, but found that A) they imit the field of view a
lot more than the custom-built solution and B) I believe there was a fair bit of
variability from holder to holder. (but it's been a while...)

Steven Ludtke, PhD              |        Baylor College of Medicine
sludtke at bcm.tmc.edu             |     Associate Professor & Co-Director
stevel at alumni.caltech.edu       | National Center For Macromolecular Imaging
V: (713)798-9020                |    Dept of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.
F: (713)798-1625                |
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/~stevel     |         The converse also applies